Model behaviors Sharp employees exemplify
To ensure Sharp HealthCare is the best place to work, the best place to practice medicine and the best place to receive care, employees must exemplify the Must Haves, five essential behaviors and actions in the workplace.
The five Must Haves of The Sharp Experience are:
- Greet people with a smile and “Hello,” using their name when possible
- Take people where they are going, rather than point or give directions
- Use key words at key times. “Is there anything else I can do for you? I have the time.”
- Foster an attitude of gratitude. Send thank-you notes to deserving employees
- Round with reason to better connect with staff, patients, family and other customers