You’re in good hands.
The Emergency Room (ER) at Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, which underwent a massive expansion and redesign that finished in 2012, is one of the most efficient, modern and advanced emergency care centers in all of San Diego County. While we know that visiting the ER is never what you and your family would choose, we are here to help and invite you to relax, knowing that you are in the capable hands of our emergency physicians, nurses and staff.
Why Choose Sharp Chula Vista for Emergency Care?
- 24-hour care
- 4 private care rooms and 48 patient beds
- Expedited emergency care for minor injuries and illnesses using Rapid Medical Evaluation (RME), an express triage system that reduces wait times to 40 minutes or less, with the ultimate goal of reducing to 30 minutes or less
- Large, comfortable waiting area with expansive windows and ocean-facing views
Emergency Care Programs and Services
- A dedicated radiology suite for X-rays
- Advanced diagnostic images with a 64-view CT scanner
- Comprehensive cardiac services, state-of-the-art catheterization lab and specially trained physicians and staff
- Lab tests can be performed in the ER for faster results
Sharp Chula Vista's Emergency Care Team
Our emergency team includes highly trained physicians, nurses, social workers and other support staff committed to providing you with The Sharp Experience
and helping you along the road to recovery.
Emergency Room Location
Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
751 Medical Center Court
Chula Vista, CA 91911
For More Emergency Care Information
To learn more about Sharp Chula Vista's emergency services or for help finding a Sharp-affiliated physician, please call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277) or visit San Diego doctors