Heart disease is the leading killer of all Americans, but it is largely preventable and treatable — especially if detected early. That's why Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center is pleased to offer a comprehensive cardiovascular screening to residents of the South Bay community. In just one hour, this screening will assess your risk for heart disease and get you on a path to heart health.
Through a partnership with HealthFair, a leading provider of mobile health screenings, Sharp Chula Vista is bringing heart health awareness to you. For a discounted price of $179, you can receive a Six-Test Prevention Package. Valued at more than $2,300, this affordable screening includes:
- Stroke/carotid artery ultrasound to detect the presence of plaque, a leading cause of stroke
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm ultrasound to check for dangerous blood clots in the abdomen
- Know Your Number disease risk analysis and lipid panel
- Electrocardiogram to show a picture of the heart's electrical activity
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD) test to measure circulation in the extremities
- Hardening of the arteries (ASI) test to determine arteriosclerosis
Screenings will take place at locations throughout the South Bay each month. To register, visit www.SharpHeartScreenings.com.
Please note that Sharp HealthCare does not control or endorse the information presented on external websites, nor do these websites endorse the information found on www.sharp.com.