Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center is the only hospital in San Diego's South Bay to offer robotic surgery using the da Vinci® SI HD™ Robotic Surgical System. Specially trained Sharp Chula Vista-affiliated surgeons perform robotic-assisted urology, gynecology, general, cholecystectomy, and ear, nose and throat procedures.
Robotic surgery offers an alternative to traditional open surgery and conventional laparoscopy while providing patients with an effective, minimally invasive surgical treatment option.
Why Choose Sharp Chula Vista's Robotic Surgery Services?
- Bilingual physicians and staff
- Robotic surgery is available to patients requesting bloodless procedures because patients experience little-to-no blood loss
- Sharp Chula Vista is the only hospital in the South Bay to offer robotic surgery using the da Vinci® SI HD™ Robotic Surgery System
- Specially trained surgical support staff, including nurses, technicians and a robotic surgery coordinator
- Surgeons with numerous specialties are highly trained and experienced in robotic surgery and committed to the best possible patient outcomes
- Sharp Chula Vista is the first hospital in San Diego to offer robotic surgery for oral cancer