Your loved ones are in good hands.
At Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, we understand that the move from a patient's home to a nursing facility can be difficult. Our Birch Patrick Convalescent Center combines quality clinical care with compassion to ease this transition and help your loved ones live their lives to the fullest degrees of health and independence.
Why Choose Sharp Chula Vista's Skilled Nursing Services?
Skilled Nursing Programs and Services
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- End-of-life care provided in conjunction with Sharp HospiceCare
- Physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapies
- Recreational activities include cooking clubs, arts and crafts, movie nights and holiday celebrations
- Social services and counseling offered during transitions to other levels of care or home
- Spiritual support for patients and families
- Wound and ostomy consultation provided by certified wound and ostomy nurses
Sharp Chula Vista's Skilled Nursing Team
The Birch Patrick Convalescent Center at Sharp Chula Vista is comprised of a variety of caregivers, from nurses to social workers and volunteers, committed to the personal needs of your loved ones and providing all patients with the best care possible.
Our clinical team includes registered and licensed vocational nurses, as well as certified nursing assistants, who provide quality patient care around-the-clock and assist patients with daily living activities. A clinical educator ensures that these caregivers continuously maintain their skills and competencies. The team also includes affiliated physicians, volunteers, dietitians, rehabilitation therapists, social workers and chaplains.
Skilled Nursing Facility Location
Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
751 Medical Center Court
Chula Vista, CA 91911
For More Skilled Nursing Information
The Birch Patrick Convalescent Center is located on the Sharp Chula Vista campus. To learn more about the skilled nursing facility, call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277), Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm. To learn more about Sharp's skilled nursing programs, please visit Skilled Nursing