Treating Heart and Lung Disorders in Coronado
The Cardio-Pulmonary Department at Sharp Coronado Hospital provides quality care, treatment and therapy related to the assessment and management of heart and lung disorders.
An appointment and a physician's order are required for outpatient testing.
|| Echo/Vascular Lab Provides:
- Arterial blood gas analysis
- Bronchial hygiene techniques
- Electrocardiograms (EKG)
- Hyperinflation techniques
- Pulmonary function test (PFT)
- Treadmill testing
- Arterial exams (with or without ABI)
- Carotid Doppler or carotid duplex studies stress
- Contrast echocardiograms
- Venous Doppler studies
Why Choose Sharp Coronado's Heart and Lung Services?
- Many services are available to walk-ins and appointments are often available within 24 to 48 hours
- Personalized patient care and service
Sharp Coronado's Heart and Lung Team
Our staff is trained to work with all age groups to better serve you and our community. Staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for acute-care services within the hospital.
Heart and Lung Services Location
Sharp Coronado Hospital
250 Prospect Place
Coronado, CA 92118
For More Heart and Lung Information
To contact the Cardio-Pulmonary Department directly, please call 619-522-3724, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm.
To find out more about services offered by Sharp HealthCare, or to choose a Sharp-affiliated cardio-pulmonary physician, please call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277), Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm.