Villa Coronado is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility that helps long-term care residents achieve maximum independence and dignity.
We offer a range of long-term options, including transitional, custodial, subacute and hospice care, to help residents live their lives with dignity, heal to the highest degree possible and grow in all the ways that have meaning to them. Our program is federally regulated and Joint Commission accredited. Residents come to us from throughout California and across the United States.
Why Choose Villa Coronado Skilled Nursing Facility?
- An interdisciplinary team that develops resident-centered care plans personalized to individual needs and focused on the resident's health, as well as social, emotional and spiritual well being
- Comprehensive physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy programs designed to advance recovery
- Open visiting hours allow friends and loved ones to visit at any time
- Transitional care with specialized services for rehabilitation, wound care and IV antibiotics
Villa Coronado Skilled Nursing Facility's Programs and Services
Personalized programs and services bring comfort to residents and their family members. Our team looks for every opportunity to engage residents through:
- Daily group and individual activities
- Exercise classes including yoga and Tai Chi
- Family involvement and education
- Field trips and entertainment
- Healing gardens and quiet spaces
- Integrative therapies such as healing touch and aromatherapy
- Medical social services
- Music, art and pet therapy programs
- Nutrition assessment program
- On-site pharmacist
- Religious services
- Unlimited visiting hours for family and friends
Every resident also has access to acute-care services such as laboratory testing and imaging if a physician determines that such diagnostics are necessary.
Our hospice program allows for both short-term respite care and long-term palliative care.
Watch a photo slideshow spotlighting Villa Coronado Skilled Nursing Facility:
Skilled Nursing Facility Location
Villa Coronado Skilled Nursing Facility
233 Prospect Place
Coronado, CA 92118
For More Skilled Nursing Information
Villa Coronado Skilled Nursing Facility is located next to Sharp Coronado Hospital. To learn more about Villa Coronado, call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277), Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm. To schedule a tour, call our admissions coordinator at 619-522-3932.
To learn more about Sharp's skilled nursing programs, please visit Skilled Nursing