Working to Heal Patients
Sharp Coronado Hospital's Rehabilitation Services department focuses on healing and wellness. We help patients return to their highest level of independence after surgery, stroke or serious illness.
Why Choose Sharp Coronado's Rehabilitation Services?
- Our rehabilitation services can be enhanced with healing therapies such as acupuncture and massage
- We offer treatment in The Motion Center, a rehabilitation therapy center for patients and a fitness center for the community
- We provide a full spectrum of care, combining medical services, holistic offerings and fitness programs
Sharp Coronado's Rehablitation Programs and Services
Sharp Coronado offers the following rehabilitation services:
- Hand therapy
- Massage therapy
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Sports medicine
- Vestibular rehabilitation (improving balance due to dizziness)
- Wound care
Sharp Coronado's Rehabilitation Team
We believe in empowering our patients to achieve ultimate results. Our therapists are experienced in all facets of rehabilitation. Our fitness instructors are clinically trained and adapt different types of exercises for all types of physical disabilities. Additionally, our personal trainers create customized fitness programs for patients who transition to The Motion Center after discharge.
Rehabilitation Services Location
Sharp Coronado Hospital
250 Prospect Place
Coronado, CA 92118
For More Rehabiltation Information
Rehabilitation Services hours are Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 6 pm. To learn more about classes offered through the Motion Center, please go to Community Fitness at the Motion Center
. To contact Rehabilitation Services directly, please call 619-522-3729.
To find a Sharp-affiliated physician, search for a San Diego physical therapy doctor or call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277), Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm.