Sharp Grossmont's Outpatient Imaging Center provides state-of-the-art imaging services to the East County community.
Why Choose Sharp Grossmont's Outpatient Imaging Center?
- Awarded accreditation in computed tomography from the American College of Radiology (ACR), which represents the highest level of image quality and patient safety
- Our 13,000-square-foot Outpatient Imaging Center allows the hospital to provide patients with the most cutting-edge imaging technology under one roof
- State-of-the-art imaging services include ultrasound and MRI capabilities, the most sophisticated CT scanner on the market for noninvasive angiography procedures, digital imaging and online report capabilities for speedy access to results
- The lab is located on the second floor of the building, offering patients added convenience and an alternative to visiting a separate location on the hospital campus
- The Center is housed in the medical office building adjacent to the hospital campus, offering patients a convenient location and same-day appointments (upon approval) for outpatient imaging needs
Imaging Patient Services
In addition to providing the latest technology, Sharp's commitment to excellence in patient care is evident throughout the center, with a number of patient-friendly features incorporated into its design:
- The Center's sleek, modern design provides a healing environment with ample natural light and soothing colors
- Sectioned registration areas to help maintain patients’ privacy
- Sub-waiting areas and multiple changing rooms within each procedural station to help improve patient flow and reduce wait times
Outpatient Imaging Center Location
Grossmont Medical Terrace
8860 Center Drive, Level 1 (adjacent to the hospital campus)
La Mesa, CA 91942
For More Information
To learn more about outpatient imaging services, call 619-740-4045. To find general information about radiology and diagnostic imaging, visit Radiology
in Adult Health.
To find a Sharp-affiliated physician, search for San Diego doctors or call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277), Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm.