Classes and Events
Take Care of Your Health
Sharp HealthCare offers health classes, educational seminars and support groups throughout San Diego. From Medicare education to breastfeeding support groups, our classes can help you take care of your health.
Events we recommend.
- Treating Chronic Knee Pain Seminar, Tuesday, Jan. 24 at 6 pm
- Bariatric Surgery Informational Seminar, Wednesday, Jan. 25 at 6 pm
- Understanding How Medicare Works, Wednesday, Feb. 8 at 6 pm
- Advances in Heart Failure Treatment Seminar: Meet the Experts, Thursday, Feb. 9 at 6 pm
- Sharp Rees-Stealy Rancho Bernardo Community Open House Celebration, Saturday, April 22 at 11 am
- Covered California Personalized Enrollment Workshops, Friday, Jan. 27 at 2 pm
Today's classes and events
- 8 am: Injury Prevention Program: Office Setting and Materials Handling
- 10 am: Gentle Fitness Class
- 10 am: Safe Patient Handling and Mobilization Training Class
- 11 am: Nutrition Class for Breast Cancer Patients
- 11:30 am: Sharp Grossmont Women's Center Walk-Through Tour
- 1 pm: Personalized Nutrition and Fitness Program
- 1 pm: Safe Patient Handling and Mobilization Training Class
- 1 pm: The Aging Process Seminar: What Is Normal and What Is Not?