This course is certified by the American Heart Association and is intended for people who work or volunteer in a healthcare setting.
Course skills/topics include:
- Adult/Child 1 & 2 rescuer CPR and foreign body airway obstruction
- AED scenarios, rescue breathing, mouth-to-mask breathing and bag valve mask
- Infant 1 & 2 rescuer CPR and foreign body airway obstruction
Participants will receive a two-year American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Course Completion Card.
Please note, registration for this class is required. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
If you need to cancel your registration for this event,
please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
A fee of 100 percent
will be deducted from the amount paid if you cancel your registration less than 24 hours
before the event.
Parking is free in the Brier Patch lot.
- Students must be at least 16 years old to participate in this class.
- This class requires practicing skills while working on the floor and having hands-on contact with the mannequins and fellow students.
- Classes may be cancelled due to low enrollment. If a class is cancelled, you will be notified by phone two days before the class and will have the opportunity to attend another date or receive a full refund of the registration fee.
Please note, there is a $20 replacement fee if you lose or damage your AHA course completion card.
Participants who arrive more than five minutes after the class start time will be asked to reschedule.
It is mandatory that you bring the following item with you to class in order to proceed with testing: