Thursday, Nov. 6
For Sharp Memorial Hospital critical care nurses caring for patients with continuous renal replacement therapy.
Presented by Sharp Memorial Hospital
Content will include: theoretical concepts, indications, mechanism of action, review of the Frensenius machine, troubleshooting of alarms, patient care management, and initiation and termination of therapy.
This class is developed to provide education about CRRT and will provide a skills lab following the lecture.
At the end of this session, the participant will:
- Describe the mechanisms of solute/fluid removal
- State three indications for CRRT Therapy
- Describe interventions to prevent and manage complications
- Demonstrate circuit and troubleshooting
- Demonstrate novice level competency on the Frensenius 2008K Machine
If you need to cancel your registration for this event, please call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277) Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm, or login to your account to cancel online.
This course is intended for Sharp Memorial Hospital employees only. Staff must have lead or CNS approval prior to registering for the class.
Course presented by Mary Ann Campos, RN, Fresenius Medical Services. Course coordinators are Bernie Hammer, Educator-MICU and Leah Brown, CNS, MICU.
This course is provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, #70 to provide four contact hours.
Patients and visitors may park in front of the hospital or in the parking structures located on Frost Street, on Health Center Drive or in front of Sharp Mary Birch. Parking fees may apply.
- ABRA: Assaultive Behavior Response Assessment Training Class
- Advanced HeartMate II Patient Management Class
- Advanced Preceptor Class for Nursing
- Basic 12-Lead Electrocardiogram Class at Sharp Memorial
- Basic 12-Lead Electrocardiogram Class at Sharp Mesa Vista
- CCRN Certification Exam Review Series for Sharp Memorial RNs
If you have questions about an event or anything else, our consumer information specialists are here to help you. Specialists are available right now to take your call. Call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277) to get started.
We have received your request. A consumer information specialist will contact you within one business day.