These eight weekly sessions focus on practical concerns of adults who are grieving the loss of a loved one who has died. Ample time is provided for questions, discussion and support.
This is a drop-in group — no registration, fee or screening necessary.
This week's class topic is who you are now and what healing looks like.
Free visitor parking is available from the lot entrance on Spectrum Center Boulevard. Employee parking is available in the front, back and side of the Spectrum building. The four entrances on Tech Way require an activated employee badge.
If you have questions, you may email us from this page.
Each week the discussion will be focused on a different topic.
- Feb. 22 (Room 135): Introduction to the Grief Process
- March 1 (Room 137): Strategies for Coping with Grief
- March 8 (Room 135): Communicating with Family and Friends
- March 15 (Room 135): Experiencing Anger in Grief
- March 22 (Room 135): Guilt, Regret and Forgiveness
- March 29 (Room 135): Differentiating Natural Grief and Depression
- April 5 (Room 135): Use of Ceremony and Ritual to Promote Healing
- April 12 (Room 135): Who Am I Now?/ What Does Healing Look Like?
Group starts promptly at 6 pm. Doors will be closed at 6:15 pm.