Men's Health Assessment
The Men's Health Assessment combines health screenings with integrative therapies, health coaching and education to enhance your good health and well-being. This unique physical examination is designed to detect many common and uncommon health risks.
All of these screenings will be conducted over a two hour appointment at the Cushman Wellness Center, a beautiful, modern facility staffed with medical and holistic professionals. The comprehensive screening will include:
- Personal Wellness Profile – Health Risk appraisal with suggestions for ways to improve your lifestyle.
- Complete cholesterol screening, including a 10-year heart attack risk profile
- Measurement of inflammation markers that could signal risk of heart and vascular disease
- Resting Electrocardiogram (EKG) and Cardiac Stress Test administered by a physician to measure your heart's activity during rest and exercise to identify any abnormalities
- Measurement of Vitamin D in your body since low rates can adversely affect bone health and may increase your risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- Screening for diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Weight, BMI, waist to hip ratio and body fat measurement
- 50-minute relaxing massage
- Continental breakfast
Select a Date
|Date & Time||Presented by||Location|
Friday, May 29
8 to 11 am
Sharp Memorial Hospital
Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion Cushman Wellness Center