The Men's Health Assessment combines health screenings with integrative therapies, health coaching and education to enhance your good health and well-being. This unique physical examination is designed to detect many common and uncommon health risks.
All of these screenings will be conducted over a two hour appointment at the Cushman Wellness Center, a beautiful, modern facility staffed with medical and holistic professionals. The comprehensive screening will include:
- Personal Wellness Profile – Health Risk appraisal with suggestions for ways to improve your lifestyle.
- Complete cholesterol screening, including a 10-year heart attack risk profile
- Measurement of inflammation markers that could signal risk of heart and vascular disease
- Resting Electrocardiogram (EKG) and Cardiac Stress Test administered by a physician to measure your heart's activity during rest and exercise to identify any abnormalities
- Measurement of Vitamin D in your body since low rates can adversely affect bone health and may increase your risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- Screening for diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Weight, BMI, waist to hip ratio and body fat measurement
- 50-minute relaxing massage
- Continental breakfast
If you need to cancel your registration for this event,
please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm
A fee of $25
will be deducted from the amount paid if you cancel your registration less than 24 hours
before the event.
Parking is available in the structure on Health Center Drive. Parking fees may apply.
Do not eat or drink anything except water for 8 hours prior to your exam. You may take any necessary medications.
Bring or wear comfortable clothing (gym shorts, t-shirt) and comfortable walking or running shoes. Please fill out the Personal Wellness Profile and bring it the day of your appointment.