Obesity Crisis Conference for Health Care Providers
As obesity rates continue to rise, so does the need for health care providers who have an acute understanding of the issues faced by severely overweight patients.
This year's conference theme is "Practical Approaches to the Care of the Obese Patient". Experts will address topics associated with obesity, including behavioral medicine, diabetes, oncology, exercise and mindfulness.
At the end of this conference, the attendee will be able to:
- Describe the impact and underlying causes of the obesity crisis
- Summarize the recent research and trends in diabetes and current treatment options
- Describe the relationship between cancer and obesity and the strategies for risk reduction in obese patients
- State which medical and behavioral methodologies may help patients with weight loss and weight maintenance
- Describe practical tools and strategies that are helpful in the nutritional management of the obese patient
If this conference is full, please call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277) Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm, and asked to be placed on our waitlist.
Select a Date
|Date & Time||Presented by||Location|
Friday, May 29
7 am to 3 pm
Liberty Station Conference Center