Classes and Events
Pulmonary Care Conference
Sharp HealthCare's annual Pulmonary Care Conference is a continuing education event open to all health care providers. Participants will receive the latest updates in pulmonary medicine and critical care from experts in the field.
This year's conference includes your choice of neonatal or adult topics.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease management and readmission challenges
- Managing change and innovation in a high-reliability organization
- Optimizing ventilator settings for patient synchrony and comfort
- Ventilator strategies: airway pressure release ventilation vs. acture respiratory distress syndrome network
- Combining surfactant with less invasive ventilation strategies
- Optimizing high frequency ventilation strategies
- Volume target ventilation in the neonate