Classes and Events
Stress Management Class: Coping With Life
This stress management class will help you learn how to better identify and characterize your sources of stress and learn new, more productive skills for stress management and personal well being.
Discussion topics include:
- Applying the skills of conflict management to optimize stressful interactions
- Exploring the stress response
- Identifying and characterizing your sources of stress
- Role of balance in promoting general well being
- Role of exercise and food in keeping stress under control
- Simple biofeedback skills for stress management
- Using meditation to manage a stressful world
- Understanding your individual response to stress
- Using A-B-C skills for optimizing your environment
This class is free for Sharp Health Plan Insurance members. Please call 1-800-82-SHARP to register.