Women's Health Assessment
The Women's Health Assessment combines health screenings with integrative therapies, health coaching and education to enhance your good health and well-being. This unique physical examination is designed to detect many common and uncommon health risks.
All of these screenings will be conducted over a four-hour appointment at the Cushman Wellness Center, a beautiful, modern facility staffed with medical and holistic professionals. The comprehensive screening will include:
- Personal Wellness Profile – Health Risk appraisal with suggestions for ways to improve your lifestyle.
- Resting Electrocardiogram (EKG) to monitor your heart's rhythm
- Complete cholesterol screening, including a 10-year heart attack risk profile
- Measurement of inflammation markers that could signal risk of heart and vascular disease
- Measurement of Vitamin D in your body since low rates can adversely affect bone health and may increase your risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- Thyroid profile to determine how well your body's hormone is regulating your metabolism
- Hormone level testing to measure conditions such as menopause
- Screening for diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Weight, BMI, waist to hip ratio and body fat measurement
- Life Quality Assessment to address important life situations that may be causing you stress or anxiety
- Healing Touch or Guided Imagery session using gentle touch and your body's own energy field to promote relaxation.
- 50-minute relaxing massage
- Continental breakfast
Select a Date
|Date & Time||Presented by||Location|
Monday, Jan. 26
8 to 11 am
Sharp Memorial Hospital
Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion Cushman Wellness Center