Women's Health Assessment
Monday, July 28
Over a four-hour appointment, this unique physical examination is designed to detect many common and uncommon health risks using screenings, integrative therapies, health coaching and education.
Presented by Sharp Memorial Hospital
The Women's Health Assessment combines health screenings with integrative therapies, health coaching and education to enhance your good health and well-being. This unique physical examination is designed to detect many common and uncommon health risks.
All of these screenings will be conducted over a four-hour appointment at the Cushman Wellness Center, a beautiful, modern facility staffed with medical and holistic professionals. The comprehensive screening will include:
- Personal Wellness Profile – Health Risk appraisal with suggestions for ways to improve your lifestyle.
- Resting Electrocardiogram (EKG) to monitor your heart's rhythm
- Complete cholesterol screening, including a 10-year heart attack risk profile
- Measurement of inflammation markers that could signal risk of heart and vascular disease
- Measurement of Vitamin D in your body since low rates can adversely affect bone health and may increase your risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- Thyroid profile to determine how well your body's hormone is regulating your metabolism
- Hormone level testing to measure conditions such as menopause
- Screening for diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Weight, BMI, waist to hip ratio and body fat measurement
- Life Quality Assessment to address important life situations that may be causing you stress or anxiety
- Healing Touch or Guided Imagery session using gentle touch and your body's own energy field to promote relaxation.
- 50-minute relaxing massage
- Continental breakfast
If you need to cancel your registration for this event, please call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277) Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm
For Standard: A fee of $25 will be deducted from the amount paid if you cancel your registration less than 24 hours before the event.
Do not eat or drink anything except water for eight hours before your exam. However, you may take any necessary medications.
What to Bring
A health questionaire will be mailed to you. Please bring it with you to your appointment.
Patients and visitors may park in the parking structure on Health Center Drive. Parking fees may apply.
Women's Health Assessment
If you have questions about an event or anything else, our consumer information specialists are here to help you. Specialists are available Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm to take your call. Call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277).
We have received your request. A consumer information specialist will contact you within one business day.