Sharp Health News
Sharp Health News Guidelines
Sharp Health News is an online information resource that Sharp HealthCare provides to the community for educational purposes only. The information provided should in no way be taken to be the provision or practice of medical, nursing or health care diagnosis, advice or be considered a substitute for a call, visit, consultation or advice from your physician or other health care providers.
If you have specific health-related questions or a health problem, please call your physician or other health care provider. To find a Sharp-affiliated doctor, call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277), Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm, or use our Find a Doctor tool.
Except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Sharp HealthCare, Sharp HealthCare does not operate, control or endorse in any way information, products, services or comments posted by third parties on this website.
Sharp Health News comment policy
By viewing or posting comments, links or other information on Sharp Health News, you agree to:
- Be respectful of others
- Post comments that are appropriate and relevant
- Not use language that discriminates based on race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, etc.
- Not post anything that is obscene, abusive, libelous, threatening or otherwise illegal
- Not impersonate any other person or allow another person to use your identity to post or view comments
- Not post advertisements, business solicitations or spam
- Not post materials that are copyrighted or trademarked
All comments and other posts are subject to review by Sharp HealthCare. Those that do not abide by these policies will be removed.