Sharp offers hospice and palliative care to patients and families in need in San Diego.
Sharp HospiceCare provides comprehensive end-of-life hospice care, specialized palliative care and compassionate support for people with a serious life-limiting illness that have decided to forego further curative treatment in favor of comfort measures. Palliative care is specialized medical care for patients with serious illnesses and focuses on providing patients with an extra layer of support. Hospice is hope — hope for pain relief, daily comfort and closure with loved ones.
Why Choose Sharp's Hospice and Palliative Care Programs?
- Offers two Hospice Homes to provide patients and their families care in a comfortable home setting
- Our hospice team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Sharp HospiceCare focuses on the needs of each individual and family and provides a range of services
- Sharp HospiceCare is a not-for-profit organization that has been caring for patients since 1991
- The Sharp HospiceCare team is committed to working with each patient to ensure that this journey is met with compassion, care and dignity
Hospice and Palliative Care Programs and Services
We offer a wide range of services to hospice patients and their families, including:
Conditions We Manage Through Hospice and Palliative Care
Sharp HospiceCare helps manage numerous hospice patient conditions, including:
Locations of Hospice and Palliative Care Services in San Diego
We offer a wide range of services to hospice patients and their families at Sharp's four acute-care hospitals:
Hospice Patient and Volunteer Stories
Take a Virtual Tour
Tour Sharp HospiceCare's Homes for Hospice via photo slideshows:
Find a San Diego Doctor
To find a Sharp-affiliated physician, search for San Diego doctors
or call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277), Monday through Friday 8 am to 6 pm.
For More Hospice and Palliative Care Information