Sharp Coronado Hospital
Integrative Therapies at Sharp Coronado Hospital
Spa at the bedside.
Part of The Sharp Coronado Experience is to offer holistic healing treatments at the bedside, including acupuncture, clinical aromatherapy and massage therapy.
Why choose Sharp Coronado's integrative therapies?
- Nursing staff members are trained to provide free comfort massages and aromatherapy to inpatients at their bedside
- Other treatments like therapeutic massage and acupuncture are offered to patients for a nominal fee
- Our integrative therapies are also available to community members, outpatients and staff for a nominal fee
Sharp Coronado's integrative therapy team.
- At Sharp Coronado, more than 40 hospital team members have been trained to provide clinical aromatherapy
- We have both massage therapists and acupuncturists on staff
Sharp Coronado's integrative therapy programs.
Acupuncture is based on the traditional Chinese medicine theory that disrupting the body's energy flow can cause pain or illness. Acupuncture corrects these imbalances using ultra-fine needles that target specific points on the body to restore health and improve overall function and well-being. To make an appointment, call 619-522-3798.
Clinical aromatherapy is the use of essential oils from herbal plants to improve a person's health or mood. Different scents can help patients relax, give them energy or stimulate appetite. Clinical aromatherapy is available through physician order and is offered to inpatients who may benefit from its healing benefits.
Massage therapy promotes health and well-being while also enhancing the body's own restorative powers. Massage can relieve stress, headaches and muscle strain and help with chronic conditions. To make an appointment, call 619-522-3798.
Located on third floor
Coronado, CA 92118
Monday to Friday, 6 am to 7 pm; Saturday and Sunday, 8 am to 4:30 pmGet Directions
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"I strive to offer excellent cancer care — either in the office, in the hospital or at home."
"The Sharp Experience means every patient gets unique and individualized high-quality care."
"As a Sharp physician, I provide the highest quality of musculoskeletal care one person at a time."
"I take the time to listen to my patients concerns in order to recognize individual goals."