Sharp Coronado Hospital
Sharp Coronado Community Pharmacy
The Sharp Coronado Community Pharmacy is located next to the hospital and carries an array of tools for health and wellness. Our range of services include:
- Fast, friendly service — we are committed to providing excellent, personalized service
- Free delivery — we deliver during normal business hours throughout Coronado and the Cays
- Herbal and dietary supplements — a wide variety of herbal and dietary supplements are available
- Home medical equipment sales and rentals — we sell a variety of equipment to meet your at-home medical needs, and we rent crutches and wheelchairs for short-term use
- Most health insurance plans accepted — copays may vary; U.S. military are welcome
- Convenient prescription refills — refills are processed during normal business hours
- Wound care products — we have a comprehensive selection of specialized products for all your wound care needs
- Commitment to the community — proceeds from pharmacy purchases are used to support programs, services and equipment needs at the hospital
- Special order products — we carry a wide variety of items to suit your needs, but can also order specific products to be delivered within the next working day
Filling or transferring your prescription.
For your convenience, your physician's office can call, fax or email a new or refill prescription once it is written. Prescriptions can also be easily transferred from another location to be filled at Sharp Coronado Community Pharmacy. Prescriptions are processed during normal business hours.
Refilling your prescription.
Please contact the pharmacy directly to refill a prescription. With free delivery throughout Coronado and the Cays, refills can be processed conveniently and quickly, in as little as two hours.
Your prescription history.
By filling all of your prescriptions at the same location, a prescription history can be created. When prescribing a new medication, your physician can use this information to fully evaluate your medication background. Knowing your medical and prescription history allows for optimal health and well-being, and ensures the safe and effective use of medication. A list of your prescription history, which can be printed any time you make a purchase at Sharp Coronado Community Pharmacy, also assists paramedic and other emergency services when caring for you, and is helpful in recalling your health-related purchases during tax time.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"I believe in focused and personal attention, education and technical surgical excellence."
"I want to deliver the highest quality care in a collaborative manner with each of my patients."
"I strive to offer excellent cancer care — either in the office, in the hospital or at home."
"I provide specialized, individualized care to address the needs of individuals with liver and GI diseases."
"As a Sharp physician, I provide the highest quality of musculoskeletal care one person at a time."
"My goal is to improve the quality of life of patients who are limited by painful bone and/or joint disorders."