Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Heart and Vascular Care at Sharp Grossmont Hospital
At Sharp Grossmont, you'll receive compassionate heart and vascular care, customized for your individual needs. From diagnostic screenings to post-surgery rehabilitation, we are here to help you live a longer, healthier life.
Cardiac care designed for you.
Our award-winning team of cardiac experts is recognized for the exceptional treatment of heart attack, coronary artery disease, heart failure and stroke.
We offer a full range of heart and vascular services, including minimally invasive, noninvasive and surgical procedures. You can also take advantage of our heart health classes, seminars and screenings to keep your heart as strong as can be.
Cardiac treatments we offer
- Arrhythmia treatment and surgery
- Cardiovascular rehabilitation
- Drug-eluting coronary stent placement
- High-risk coronary bypass
- Impella left ventricular assist device (LVAD)
- Minimally invasive closure of patent foramen ovale
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implantation
- Pacemaker and ICD lead extraction
- Peripheral ultra-filtration
- Subcutaneous implantable cardioverter defibrillator (S-ICD)
- Valve repair and replacement
Vascular programs we offer.
- Aortic aneurysm disease and management
- Carotid artery disease and management
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Renal artery disease and management
- Varicose vein disease and management
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in heart surgery in San Diego.
"I strive to treat each patient with care and respect, while restoring life and relieving symptoms."
"I provide cutting-edge, compassionate care and treat patients as I would my own family."
"My goal is to take care of all patients' needs in a private cardiovascular practice."
"I will deliver the best care in the most efficient way, and strive for happy and satisfied patients."
"The best outcomes result from open communication between the physician and patient."
"The Sharp Experience is the human touch - the ability to connect with another human being."