Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging at Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Sharp Grossmont Hospital's Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging Services is a leader in delivering comprehensive medical services to the East County community. Our team of radiologists, technologists, registered nurses and support staff are committed to providing outstanding service and the extraordinary level of care we call The Sharp Experience.
Why choose Sharp Grossmont's radiology and diagnostic imaging services?
- Awarded accreditation in computed tomography (CT) from the American College of Radiology (ACR), which represents the highest level of image quality and patient safety
- CD copies of exams are available for patients upon request
- Diagnostic procedures are interpreted by radiologists who are board-certified through the American College of Radiology
- Our Outpatient Imaging Center at Grossmont Medical Terrace can accommodate walk-in, same-day or next-day appointments for most procedures
- Patients have access to the latest technology and equipment available, including the most advanced low-dose, multi-detector CT; nuclear medicine; positron emission tomography (PET) CT; digital mammography; bone densitometry; and MRI and open MRI
- Radiologists are board-certified in every specialty, including neuroradiology, body imaging, musculoskeletal, ultrasound and interventional radiology
Radiology and diagnostic imaging programs and services at Sharp Grossmont Hospital.
Sharp Grossmont offers a full range of radiology and diagnostic imaging services, including:
- Computerized tomography (including angiography, colonography and cardiac CT)
- DEXA (bone density)
- Digital mammography
- Fluoroscopy/digital radiology
- Interventional radiology
- Magnetic resonance imaging (including open MRI)
- Nuclear medicine
- Positron emission tomography (PET) CT
- Ultrasound services
- Women's imaging services