Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns
Your Stay at Sharp Mary Birch
Your loved ones are welcome at Sharp.
As a patient at Sharp Mary Birch, you're in the best possible hands. But we know there's no substitute for the support of a loved one. That's why we go beyond visiting hours, equipping each patient room with a recliner or sofa sleeper — allowing one guest of your choosing to sleep comfortably in your room overnight.
Your overnight guest:
- Will be empowered to learn and participate in your recovery
- Will have access to either a recliner or sleeper sofa, depending upon availability
- Will receive sheets, a blanket, a pillow and a pillowcase
- Must be 18 or over and should not require supervision or physical assistance
- Will have access to vending machines, a gift shop, a cafeteria, an ATM and coffee cart
- Will have access to a wireless connection for your own laptop computer
To learn more about spending the night at Sharp Mary Birch, browse our list of packing suggestions. Or, if you're pregnant and would like tips on visiting us, learn how you can prepare for your hospital stay.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"I take the time to listen to my patients' issues and work with them to find a solution."
"The thought of helping kids when they cannot express themselves is very compelling."
"I strive to work in an exceptional manner to achieve unparalleled excellence in the care of my patients."
"I am currently only accepting newborn patients. I strive to build relationships based on trust, accessibility and effective communication."
"I strive to promote the physical, mental and emotional well-being of my patients."
"I strive to provide individualized patient care that is cost effective and evidence based."
"My goal is to care for each person as an individual and provide a unique experience for all."