Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns
Your Stay at Sharp Mary Birch
Your loved ones are welcome at Sharp.
As a patient at Sharp Mary Birch, you're in the best possible hands. But we know there's no substitute for the support of a loved one. That's why we go beyond visiting hours, equipping each patient room with a recliner or sofa sleeper — allowing one guest of your choosing to sleep comfortably in your room overnight.
Your overnight guest:
- Will be empowered to learn and participate in your recovery
- Will have access to either a recliner or sleeper sofa, depending upon availability
- Will receive sheets, a blanket, a pillow and a pillowcase
- Must be 18 or over and should not require supervision or physical assistance
- Will have access to vending machines, a gift shop, a cafeteria, an ATM and coffee cart
- Will have access to a wireless connection for your own laptop computer
To learn more about spending the night at Sharp Mary Birch, browse our list of packing suggestions. Or, if you're pregnant and would like tips on visiting us, learn how you can prepare for your hospital stay.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"I strive to provide excellent medical care and make kids and parents feel comfortable."
"I believe in patient-centered care and work with both the child and parent in developing a plan for optimal health."
"I believe in the importance of mutual respect in the patient-physician relationship."
"My goal is to connect and work with my patients as I guide them through their care."
"The doctor-patient relationship is very important to me and I enjoy connecting with and helping my patients."
"I am currently only accepting newborn patients. I strive to do my absolute best for every patient, every visit."
"I strive to provide the same care to my patients that I expect for myself and my family."
"I realize the importance of children's health and strive to provide high-quality care."