Sharp Memorial Hospital
Breast Health Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
The Nurse Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion provides personalized information and guidance for breast cancer patients and their families.
The nurse navigator:
- Connects patients with available community resources, services and support
- Guides patients and their families through the complexities of the health care system
- Helps patients understand their treatment options
- Identifies financial assistance that matches health care needs
- Provides patients with compassionate, ongoing support from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
Leading the program is a nurse navigator dedicated to our Breast Health Center patients. Maureen Wallace, RN, BSN, CCM, CN-BNRN, is a certified case manager and certified breast navigator with more than 35 years of nursing experience caring women before and after surgery. She was recently recognized with Sharp HealthCare's Sally Breuner Haugh Spirit of Caring Award.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience means exceeding patients' expectations by providing the highest quality women's health care possible."
"The Sharp Experience means every patient gets unique and individualized high-quality care."
"I am dedicated to the treatment of kidney disease and health promotion in a caring and cost-effective manner."
"I make sure my patients are supported and informed to lead healthy, productive lives."
""The secret of caring for the patient is to care for the patient." — William Osler"
"My goal is to listen to my patients and to help them return to their cherished activities."
"I want to help my patients lead a better life and provide them with compassionate care."
"My patients will always have my full attention and I will do my best to help them."