Sharp Memorial Hospital
Breast Health Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
Sharp Memorial Hospital's Nurse Navigator Program provides personalized information and guidance for breast cancer patients and their families.
The nurse navigator:
- Connects patients with available community resources, services and support
- Guides patients and their families through the complexities of the health care system
- Helps patients understand their treatment options
- Identifies financial assistance that matches health care needs
- Provides patients with compassionate, ongoing support from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
Leading the program is a nurse navigator dedicated to our Breast Health Center patients. Maureen Wallace, RN, BSN, CCM, CN-BNRN, is a certified case manager and certified breast navigator with more than 35 years of nursing experience caring women before and after surgery. She was recently recognized with Sharp HealthCare's Sally Breuner Haugh Spirit of Caring Award.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"I like taking care of people and restoring their ability to return to activities they enjoy."
"I specialize in performing weight-loss surgery to increase patients' health and quality of life."
"I provide comprehensive quality obstetrical and gynecological care to women and children of all ages."
"I strive to evaluate the global health of children and to avoid unnecessary medicines."
"My goal is to improve the quality of life of patients who are limited by painful bone and/or joint disorders."
"My goal is to always provide the highest quality of care in a relaxing and efficient manor focused on patient service."