Sharp Memorial Hospital
Breast Health Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
Sharp Memorial Hospital's Nurse Navigator Program provides personalized information and guidance for breast cancer patients and their families.
The nurse navigator:
- Connects patients with available community resources, services and support
- Guides patients and their families through the complexities of the health care system
- Helps patients understand their treatment options
- Identifies financial assistance that matches health care needs
- Provides patients with compassionate, ongoing support from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
Leading the program is a nurse navigator dedicated to our Breast Health Center patients. Maureen Wallace, RN, BSN, CCM, CN-BNRN, is a certified case manager and certified breast navigator with more than 35 years of nursing experience caring women before and after surgery. She was recently recognized with Sharp HealthCare's Sally Breuner Haugh Spirit of Caring Award.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"I pride myself on good communication and truly enjoy spending time with my patients."
"I believe that as a physician you must treat people as you would want to be treated."
"I am dedicated to providing compassionate and exceptional cancer care to my patients and caring for the whole family"
"I've dedicated my life to meeting both the psychological and physical needs of my patients."