Sharp Memorial Hospital
Orthopedics at Sharp Memorial Hospital
Treating all types of arthritic, spinal and musculoskeletal conditions.
Sharp Memorial Hospital is one of San Diego's premier providers of orthopedic services.
Why choose Sharp Memorial's orthopedic services?
- Access to world-class orthopedic surgeons who specialize in the treatment of osteomyelitis, hip dysplasia and femoral-acetabular impingement (FAI) syndrome
- A level II trauma center with dedicated orthopedic trauma subspecialists
- A multidisciplinary, collaborative total Joint Endeavor® program with continual monitoring for quality improvement
- Community education and screening sessions for osteoporosis
- Consistently receives high patient satisfaction scores
- Sharp Memorial Hospital is one of the few hospitals in San Diego that performs minimally invasive spine surgery
- Specialized hip surgery through the Sharp HealthCare Hip Preservation Center
- State-of-the-art outpatient surgical facilities at the Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
Sharp Memorial's orthopedics team.
Sharp Memorial Hospital has highly trained, board-certified orthopedic physicians with specialized training and experience in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of arthritic and musculoskeletal conditions, including total hip joint replacement and vertebroplasty for osteoporosis-related spinal fractures. Throughout all phases of care, the orthopedic team works collaboratively to help patients reach their optimal level of functioning and wellness.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in orthopedic surgery in San Diego.
"I provide personal, high quality care of hip and knee conditions in a private practice setting."
"My goal is to improve the quality of life of patients who are limited by painful bone and/or joint disorders."
"I want patients to understand that I am doing everything possible to ensure their well-being."
"My goal is to listen to my patients and to help them return to their cherished activities."
"I work closely with every patient to ensure that they reach the best outcome possible."
"As a Sharp physician, I provide the highest quality of musculoskeletal care one person at a time."