Sharp Memorial Hospital
Rehabilitation Services at Sharp Memorial Hospital
Hope for the future ... help for today.
For more than 50 years, Sharp Memorial Rehabilitation Center has provided comprehensive rehabilitation services throughout San Diego County, such as inpatient rehabilitation following catastrophic strokes, brain injuries and spinal cord injuries; outpatient rehabilitation for neurological concerns, sprains, strains and injuries; and specialty therapy services for problems related to balance, speech, lymphedema and chronic pain.
Why choose Sharp Memorial Hospital Rehabilitation Center?
- Sharp Memorial Rehabilitation Center is the most accredited program of its kind in San Diego County
- Sharp offers programs and services for all levels of care, including injury and illness prevention and education, emergency and trauma care, intensive acute and outpatient rehabilitation, and community reentry programs
- In 2014, a renovation transformed our inpatient wing into a modern healing environment with more private rooms, expanded outdoor therapy gardens, en-suite bathrooms and showers for patients and more
- More than 80 percent of acute rehab patients return home, exceeding both regional and national averages
- The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) has awarded Sharp Memorial Rehabilitation Center with special designations for the rehabilitation of patients with brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke and general rehabilitation
Sharp Memorial rehabilitation programs and services.
At Sharp Memorial Hospital Rehabilitation Center, we offer a wide range of rehabilitation services and specialized treatment, including the following:
Read our Patient and Family Welcome Book (PDF) to learn more.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in physical medicine/rehab in San Diego.