Sharp Memorial Hospital
Volunteer Opportunities at Sharp Memorial Hospital
It feels good to give back.
Make a difference in the lives of others when you volunteer at Sharp. We offer many ways for you to contribute your time, energy and skills.
Choose the opportunity that speaks to you.
Whether it's sharing your creative talents in our Arts for Healing Program, helping out in the gift shop or assisting guests at our concierge desk, we will work with you to meet your needs and desires. Here are a few more examples of available opportunities:
- Clerical/administrative assistance (no weekend or evening shifts)
- Clinical procedural departments
- Emergency department
- Integrative healing therapies (comfort hand massage, healing music, Healing Touch, pet therapy and Reiki)
- Nursing units
- Occupational and physical therapy (limited opportunities Monday through Friday)
- Pharmacy (limited, and primarily clerical)
For more information, please read:
Ready to apply?
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please call us or send us an email.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"My goal is to care for each person as an individual and provide a unique experience for all."
"Personal attention means listening carefully and providing superior surgical care."
"My goal is to connect and work with my patients as I guide them through their care."
"When you know the individual, you are better at addressing the needs of the patient."
"The Sharp Experience is the human touch - the ability to connect with another human being."