Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital
Programs at Sharp Mesa Vista
Guiding you on the path to recovery.
At Sharp Mesa Vista, our team of experts is committed to providing comprehensive care to people facing mental illness at any age. We treat our patients with dignity and compassion, and empower them to become active participants in their own treatment and recovery plan.
We offer a range of health services and programs to help our patients reach their fullest potential.
- Adult mental health services
- Chemical dependency/substance abuse
- Child and adolescent mental health services
- Clinical trials
- Cognitive treatment
- Dual Recovery Program
- Eating disorders treatment
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Mental health support for military veterans
- Older adult mental health services
- Psychiatric outpatient treatment
- Transitional Age Youth (TAY) Program
- Treatment for opiate and prescription drug dependence
To learn more about the programs and services we offer, read our frequently asked questions.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
""The secret of caring for the patient is to care for the patient." — William Osler"
"I use evidence-based treatments to promote the accurate diagnosis, well-being and recovery for children and adolescents."
"My goal is to serve the family's medical needs with an emphasis on keeping everyone healthy."
"I strive to instill in each of my patients a will to heal and a confidence in themselves."
"Patients are satisfied when they receive top-quality care for a broad range of medical problems."