Jobs at Sharp
Radiology Careers at Sharp
Sharp HealthCare welcomes recently graduated radiologic technologists who have completed JCERT programs and obtained California Radiologic Technologist (CRT) licenses. Sharp offers opportunities for new grad rad techs in acute care hospital, outpatient and clinic settings.
Apply online today.
You can apply online right now for a radiology/imaging position at Sharp.
For current students.
For rad tech students still in school, Sharp offers support positions, including Imaging Assistants and Radiology Assistants. Sharp has clinical affiliations with local schools that have JCERT Radiology programs, and students from these programs can perform clinical rotations at Sharp facilities.
Use the following links to learn more about licensing, certification and careers for radiologic technologists.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists
- California Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Radiological Society of North America
- U.S. Department of Labor Radiologic Technologist Information