Through the use of integrative and complementary therapies you can learn how to maintain and enhance your physical well being, and how to manage or correct at-risk conditions before they lead to serious illness.
Why Choose Us?
- Complementary therapies address the emotional, social and spiritual needs of patients and their families
- Sharp offers the most effective treatments and the highest quality of care
- The Integrative Therapy Service was established at Sharp to complement mainstream medical care
- These therapies are used in conjunction with medical treatment to help alleviate stress, reduce pain and anxiety, manage symptoms and promote well being and balance
- We also offer lifestyle assessment and enhancement services, including lifestyle analysis, biofeedback techniques and stress analysis and management
Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion offers the following complementary therapies:
- Body talk
- Breathing (Tonglen) techniques
- Comfort pillows
- Energy testing
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Feng shui
- Food and gratitude
- Garment of Joy
- Guided Imagery
- Healing Touch
- Journal/story work
- Pet therapy
- Qigong (look for upcoming courses in Classes)
- Reiki hands-on healing
- Spirit guides
- Tender inner voice:
- Therapeutic Massage
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- Yoga —For yoga class dates and times, visit Classes and Events and click on "Exercise/Fitness Programs"
Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
Cushman Wellness Center, Main Floor
3075 Health Center Drive
San Diego, CA 92123
For More Information
To learn more about the Cushman Wellness Center's programs or to schedule an appointment, please call 858-939-5040. Gift certificates for some of these programs are available for purchase. To learn more about complementary therapies, visit Integrative and Complementary Care.