Hope for the future … help for today.
For more than 50 years, Sharp Memorial Rehabilitation Center has provided comprehensive rehabilitation services throughout San Diego County, such as inpatient rehabilitation following catastrophic strokes, brain injuries and spinal cord injuries; outpatient rehabilitation for neurological concerns, sprains, strains and injuries; and specialty therapy services for problems related to balance, speech, lymphedema and chronic pain.
Why Choose Sharp Memorial Hospital Rehabilitation Center?
- More than 80 percent of acute rehab patients return home, exceeding both regional and national averages
- Sharp offers programs and services for all levels of care including injury and illness prevention and education, emergency and trauma care, intensive acute and outpatient rehabilitation, and community reentry programs
- Sharp Memorial Rehabilitation Center is the most accredited program of its kind in San Diego County
- The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) has awarded Sharp Memorial Rehabilitation Center with a special designation for the rehabilitation of patients with with brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke and general rehabilitation designations
- We regularly assess our performance through a comprehensive patient satisfaction process
Sharp Memorial Rehabilitation Programs and Services
At Sharp Memorial Hospital Rehabilitation Center, we offer a wide range of rehabilitation services and specialized treatment, including the following:
Rehabilitation Services Location
Sharp Memorial Hospital Rehabilitation Center
2999 Health Center Drive
San Diego, CA 92123
Coming Soon: New Inpatient Unit
Construction continues on a $7.69 million remodel of our acute inpatient wing, which will provide patients with greater comforts as they recover from catastrophic illnesses and injuries.
The facility will offer expanded square footage in all patient rooms, the majority of which are now private; new wall and window systems that will reduce noise and increase energy efficiency; a renovated garden area for outdoor therapy and increased patient privacy; an improved nursing station; and more.
For More Rehabilitation Information
To learn more about Sharp Memorial Hospital Rehabilitation Center's inpatient services, call 858-939-3097.
To learn more about Sharp's rehabilitation services or to find a Sharp-affiliated physician
who can refer you to a physical therapist, call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277), Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm. To find general information about rehabilitation, visit Rehabilitation
in Adult Health, Rehabilitation
in Sharp Services or read the Rehabilitation News