The Stroke Center at Sharp Memorial Hospital treats various patients — including patients visiting the emergency room and those undergoing rehabilitation — using clinically proven therapies to improve their quality of life and help them reach their fullest potential.
Why Choose Sharp Memorial's Stroke Center?
- Established in 1995, the Stroke Center currently cares for approximately 360 stroke patients each year
- Sharp Memorial Hospital is a gold recipient of the American Heart Association's Get With The Guidelines® Award for excellence in stroke care
- Sharp Memorial's Rehabilitation Center is among the first programs in California to be accredited in stroke rehab by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities — signifying the highest level of care available
- Sharp patients are supported by Sharp Memorial Rehabilitation Center — one of San Diego's leading providers of stroke rehabilitation services
- We offer around-the-clock 24/7 multidisciplinary stroke care including neurologists, a stroke specialist nurse practitioner, specially trained stroke nurses, rehabilitation, lab and pharmacy services
Stroke Center Location
Sharp Memorial Hospital
7901 Frost St.
San Diego, CA 92123
For More Neurology Information
To learn more about neurology services at Sharp Memorial Hospital, please call 858-939-3400. To learn more about Sharp's stroke and neurology services or to find a Sharp-affiliated doctor, search for a San Diego neurologist
or call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277), Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm. To find general information about neurology, visit Neurology
in Adult Health or read the Neurology News