Health Tip: Stress May Cause Physical Symptoms
Signs that you may be stressed out
(HealthDay News) -- Significant stress can lead to health problems or exacerbate those you already have, the American Academy of Family Physicians says.
Do you always realize when you're under stress? The academy notes these possible warning signs:
- Back pain or headache.
- Stomach upset, diarrhea or constipation.
- Feeling tired much of the time.
- Difficulty sleeping.
- Feeling short of breath.
- High blood pressure.
- Stiffness in the jaw or neck.
- Weight loss or gain.
- Favorite Music May Ease Anxiety in ICU Patients
May 20, 2013
- Healthy Lifestyle May Offset Job Stress, Study Finds
May 13, 2013
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.