Health Tip: Get Some Exercise
And fresh air at the same time
(HealthDay News) -- If it's difficult to motivate yourself to exercise, a change of venue may be in order. How about the great outdoors?
With warmer weather on the way, the American Diabetes Association suggests these outdoor activities may get you moving:
- Go for a walk outside.
- Pull months' worth of weeds in the garden.
- Go for a hike on a wooded trail.
- Play a game of Frisbee.
- Try kayaking or canoeing.
- Head to the park for a walk or a game of tag with the kids or grandchildren.
- Exercise Might Not Help Some Type 2 Diabetics Control Their Blood Sugar
November 20, 2014
- Home Exercise Boosts Heart Patients' Frame of Mind
November 19, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.