Health Tip: Keep Protein Lean
Here are some healthier choices
(HealthDay News) -- Protein acts as fuel for your body and gives you energy. But beware -- some protein sources are also high in fat.
The Cleveland Clinic mentions these healthier protein options:
- Poultry without the skin.
- Lean cuts of meat and fish.
- Vegetable protein or tofu.
- Low-fat cheese, yogurt, milk and other dairy products.
- Lentils and beans.
- Tips for Safe Trick-or-Treating
October 25, 2014
- Teens Who Dine With Their Families May Be Slimmer Adults
October 24, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.