Health Tip: Keep Protein Lean
Here are some healthier choices
(HealthDay News) -- Protein acts as fuel for your body and gives you energy. But beware -- some protein sources are also high in fat.
The Cleveland Clinic mentions these healthier protein options:
- Poultry without the skin.
- Lean cuts of meat and fish.
- Vegetable protein or tofu.
- Low-fat cheese, yogurt, milk and other dairy products.
- Lentils and beans.
- Could Cow Fertilizer Help Spread Antibiotic Resistance?
April 22, 2014
- Appetite, Taste Changes Reported After Weight-Loss Surgery
April 18, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.