Health Tip: Keep Protein Lean
Here are some healthier choices
(HealthDay News) -- Protein acts as fuel for your body and gives you energy. But beware -- some protein sources are also high in fat.
The Cleveland Clinic mentions these healthier protein options:
- Poultry without the skin.
- Lean cuts of meat and fish.
- Vegetable protein or tofu.
- Low-fat cheese, yogurt, milk and other dairy products.
- Lentils and beans.
- Switching to Healthier Eating May Cost You More
December 06, 2013
- Health Tip: Reading Food Labels
December 05, 2013
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.