Health Tip: Why am I Itchy?
Things that may make you scratch
(HealthDay News) -- If itchy skin is irritating you, figuring out what's making you scratch can help you find a solution.
The U.S. National Library of Medicine says common causes of itching include:
- Having an allergic reaction.
- Having dry skin, a skin rash or a skin condition such as eczema.
- Having an insect bite or sting.
- Being exposed to irritating chemicals.
- Having pinworms, scabies or head lice.
- Being pregnant.
- Having a reaction to a medication.
- Dermatologist Offers Tips on Dry Winter Skin
December 28, 2013
- Coping Tips for Winter Skin
November 30, 2013
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.