Health Tip: Drink More Water
If you have these risk factors for dehydration
(HealthDay News) -- Though anyone can become dehydrated, there are some people who should be careful to drink enough water.
The American Academy of Family Physicians mentions these risk factors for dehydration:
- Having a bladder infection or kidney stone.
- Being pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Spending time outdoors in hot weather.
- Having a fever or diarrhea.
- Trying to lose weight.
- Human Brain Has Coping Mechanism for Dehydration
July 25, 2014
- Summer's The Perfect Time for Healthy Eating
June 17, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.