Health Tip: Does Your Baby Have GERD?
Here are common symptoms
(HealthDay News) -- Adults, children and even infants can have gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
The Nemours Foundation mentions these common warning signs of GERD in infants:
- Frequent vomiting, particularly after a feeding.
- Wheezing or choking if reflux gets into the lungs or windpipe.
- Wet hiccups or burps.
- Spitting up that persists beyond the age of 1 year.
- Fussiness or crying after feeding.
- Eating small amounts.
- Lack of weight gain.
- Health Tip: Preparing for the First Day of School
August 27, 2014
- When It Comes to a Growing Child, the Brain Comes First
August 26, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.