Health Tip: Keep Air Healthy at Home
And help prevent breathing problems
(HealthDay News) -- Irritants, pollutants and allergens can infiltrate your home and affect the indoor air quality.
The American Lung Association offers these suggestions to help keep the air in your home clean:
- Don't allow people to smoke inside.
- Keep humid air, groundwater and rain out of your home.
- Take action to prevent radon gas in the home.
- Ensure that any gas-burning appliances are vented to the outside.
- Nonwhites Exposed to More Air Pollution: Study
April 15, 2014
- Traffic Smog Tied to Hospital Stays for White Kids With Asthma
March 27, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.