Health Tip: Keep Air Healthy at Home
And help prevent breathing problems
(HealthDay News) -- Irritants, pollutants and allergens can infiltrate your home and affect the indoor air quality.
The American Lung Association offers these suggestions to help keep the air in your home clean:
- Don't allow people to smoke inside.
- Keep humid air, groundwater and rain out of your home.
- Take action to prevent radon gas in the home.
- Ensure that any gas-burning appliances are vented to the outside.
- Air Pollution Linked to Dry Eye Syndrome in Study
November 19, 2013
- Signs of Early Kidney Damage Found in Some 9/11 Responders
November 09, 2013
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.