Health Tip: Create a Well-Rounded Exercise Regimen
Here's what it should include
(HealthDay News) -- Most any exercise is beneficial, but a well-rounded exercise program offers the greatest benefits to overall health and fitness.
The Cleveland Clinic says a well-rounded exercise program should include:
- Cardiovascular (aerobic) exercise.
- Exercise that strengthens the bones and muscles.
- Exercise that promotes better flexibility.
- Exercise that improves agility and balance.
- Adults Over 45 Not Meeting U.S. Muscle Strengthening Guidelines, Study Says
September 19, 2014
- Health Tip: Creating a Circuit Training Workout
September 16, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.