Health Tip: Exercise to Help Your Heart and Lungs
Aerobic exercises include walking, swimming, running, biking and hiking
(HealthDay News) -- Regular aerobic exercise -- including walking, running and swimming -- is key to better cardiovascular and lung health.
The Cleveland Clinic mentions these possible benefits of aerobic exercise:
- Helps maintain a healthy body weight
- Helps lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Helps increase endurance.
- Helps manage stress.
- Helps ensure better sleep.
- Safety Tips for Holiday Football Games
November 28, 2013
- Parents Who Set, Stick to Rules May Help Kids Stay Slim
November 27, 2013
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.