Health Tip: Skin Changes With Age
Here's what often happens
(HealthDay News) -- Boomer alert: Changes in the skin are a natural part of aging, and the changes can extend beyond wrinkles.
The Cleveland Clinic mentions these skin changes that are likely as a result of aging:
- Rough skin.
- Loose, slack skin.
- Thin, transparent skin.
- Increased fragility of the skin.
- Skin that bruises more easily.
- Benign tumors and other lesions.
- Free Drug Samples for Doctors Might Prove Costly for Patients
April 16, 2014
- Health Tip: Caring for a Hangnail
April 03, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.