Health Tip: Skin Changes With Age
Here's what often happens
(HealthDay News) -- Boomer alert: Changes in the skin are a natural part of aging, and the changes can extend beyond wrinkles.
The Cleveland Clinic mentions these skin changes that are likely as a result of aging:
- Rough skin.
- Loose, slack skin.
- Thin, transparent skin.
- Increased fragility of the skin.
- Skin that bruises more easily.
- Benign tumors and other lesions.
- Health Tip: Protect Your Skin
April 21, 2014
- Free Drug Samples for Doctors Might Prove Costly for Patients
April 16, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.