Health Tip: Feel More Rested During Pregnancy
Suggestions to battle fatigue
(HealthDay News) -- Fatigue is a common complaint among pregnant women, but there are things you can do to get better sleep and boost your energy.
The Womenshealth.gov website suggests how to feel more rested during pregnancy:
- Sleep on your left side with pillows between your knees, under your belly or wherever you need support.
- Go to bed at the same time each night, and get up at the same time each morning.
- Go to bed a bit earlier when you feel very tired.
- Take a nap during the day if you can't get enough sleep at night.
- Drink most of your fluids earlier in the day, limiting them at night.
- No Link Between Acetaminophen in Pregnancy, Asthma in Kids: Study
November 26, 2014
- Flu Season Off to a Slow Start ... for Now
November 21, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.