Health Tip: Plan for Potty Training
Help your toddler succeed
(HealthDay News) -- Preparing for potty training can help make the process easier for you and your toddler.
The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests:
- Remaining positive throughout the process, praising your child for progress without being negative when there is a setback.
- Monitoring your child's abilities and behaviors, and changing your approach, if necessary.
- Trying to relax and have fun during this exciting time.
- Health Tip: Choosing a Safe Summer Camp
July 31, 2014
- Early Stem Cell Transplant Vital in 'Bubble Boy' Disease
July 30, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.