Health Tip: Plan for Potty Training
Help your toddler succeed
(HealthDay News) -- Preparing for potty training can help make the process easier for you and your toddler.
The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests:
- Remaining positive throughout the process, praising your child for progress without being negative when there is a setback.
- Monitoring your child's abilities and behaviors, and changing your approach, if necessary.
- Trying to relax and have fun during this exciting time.
- 'Tis the Season of Challenges for Those With Food Allergies
November 22, 2014
- Close Friends May Be Key to Teens' Drinking
November 21, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.