Health Tip: Dealing With Dizziness During Pregnancy
Stand up slowly
(HealthDay News) -- It's common for women to feel dizzy during pregnancy, for reasons that include pressure on blood vessels caused by the expanding uterus, and the need to eat more food.
The Womenshealth.gov website suggests how to reduce dizziness during pregnancy:
- Stand up slowly.
- Try not to stand for long periods.
- Don't skip regular meals.
- Lie down on your left side when resting.
- Wear loose-fitted clothing.
- Health Tip: Keep Teeth Healthy During Pregnancy
May 10, 2013
- Pregnancy Adds Challenge for Teens Treated for Drug Abuse, Report Says
May 09, 2013
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.