Health Tip: Stay Social as You Grow Older
Relationships are important for healthy aging
(HealthDay News) -- As you age, it's important to maintain existing relationships and continue to make new friends.
The Cleveland Clinic suggests how to stay socially involved as you age:
- Seek new interests and hobbies that you are passionate about, especially social activities such as dancing.
- Work to make family relationships stronger.
- Work out problems across generations within the family.
- Keep yourself busy with educational activities for adults.
- 'Tis the Season of Challenges for Those With Food Allergies
November 22, 2014
- Being the Boss Tied to Depression Risk for Women, But Not Men
November 21, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.